Customer reviews

on 1 June 2017
Amazing music.
on 25 October 2015
Still the best 'Oliver' soundtrack. Omm Pah Pah is a bit shorter than in the film but this is wonderful, timeless material. Buy it, singalong to it, go pick-a-pocket-or-two and consider yourself well-in . Enjoy.
on 1 March 2013
I have this on cd, tape, DVD and now I have it on MP3.
I am glad I have my musicals on my Kindle.

Great soundtrack as always.
on 2 October 2013
Undoubtedly one of the greatest ever film musicals. Every song is a classic, and the original recording brings out the colour and drama of the film, evoking vivid memories of the spectacle, humour,sorrow and violence of the notorious 'Bill Sykes'.
on 3 December 2013
My son's school was doing this musical so I bought it for him to hear, but my daughter just loved it and now I have to listen to it every day, so it's a good job it great music and lyrics.
on 16 July 2013
always the best version in my opinion always thought shani wallis sang them well, as did all the cast of the film version
on 29 October 2014
love this classic film and musical,a family favourite