on 30 June 2009
My rug arrived two days early and once placed on the floor it transformed the room, i could not be more happy with it, i would recomment this to a friend its so nice and really soft!
on 29 December 2010
This rug looks really nice for the first day, but give it a week or two and it begins to look bad. It needs hoovering alot and goes out of shape. The rug is now bumpy. I would not reccommed this product from my own experiance.
on 7 February 2010
My rug has arrived and looks so good in my living room, just like the picture, it is very soft too touch which is nice, i would recommend this to anyone good value for money, however be aware of hidden shipping charges my rug cost me £10 more than expected.

Mrs R Nicholl
on 15 March 2011
this beautiful large modern rug is high quality, great value for money and feels lovely under bare feet. there is one slight drawback to the poduct which is the fact it seems to atract hair and dust but with regulare vaccuming it always looks as good as new
on 19 September 2013
I've had this rug for around two years now, and it still looks lovely, so as the title says it is great quality. The colours compliment most living room styles (apart from our new house with its manky green carpet). It isn't bubbling yet and still looks rather new, the only down side is that the white pattern did go cream quite quickly as my little toddler is prone to making a mess, but as long as it's cleaned monthly if you have a little one, then it stays perfect.
on 4 December 2012
had seen previous comments about freying and collecting fluff, so was a little apprehensive as was such a good price ... but i can say that we have none of these supposed faults. couldnt be happier
on 30 March 2010
Bought this rug about 3 weeks ago, was impressed with the quality, considering it was quite a reasonable amount, and a touch of style to my living room.
on 14 December 2010
This rug looks really nice but close up the finish is very poor. The edging is very poor quality, ideally i would have liked to exchange it for a better one but threw away the packaging. A little disappointing.
on 23 June 2010
apart from the pattern show on the picture was different to the rug we recevied, it does the job and we love it very much in our newly redecorated lounge ... thank you!
on 23 April 2012
Arrived earlier than advertised which was great (although I am glad we were in at the time!). We bought two which are now side by side in our summerhouse. A bit extravagant but the luxury and snugness is lovely and they go well visually with the cane furniture. They needed a day or so to flatten out but that's usual and come with protective outer and inner sleeves. Would strongly recommend both rugs and seller.

See one answered question