Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.00

on 16 November 2013
Quite good content but a little misleading with too many people coming in to the story making the story disjointed
on 18 November 2013
Great story. I was hooked all the way to the last page. I really liked the ending as it was not what I expected.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 December 2016
I started reading this some time ago, but never finished it, no idea why. I've just re-read it, only this time I completed it, and I'm glad I did. Although in one way I wish I hadn't started up until 2am to finish it. Thank heavens I'm not in work tomorrow :)
on 28 May 2014
A good start and really got into the story .couldn't put it down & just had to get to the end. Very disappointed as no proper conclusion. Feel really let down.
on 27 October 2013
I can't believe I actually read this to the end.
Awful twaddle, badly written and the end will make you want to launch your Kindle across the room.

Note to self : no more books for a £1 and research reviews on author other than others attempts on here who obviously haven't read anything decent ever!
on 27 April 2009
Another great novel. Have been a fan of Maynard & Sims for years and they never fail.
on 29 January 2016