Customer reviews

The Best Of
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 March 2017
This has to be one of my favorite played CD's when I need cheering up :)
Its Spanish/Latino feel of music in an upbeat tempo I hear a lot going to my local Tapas Bar, and I never grow tired of hearing it at home.

My favourite is the cover of Hotel California, originally covered by the Eagles, the Gipsy Kings nail it, but frankly all 20 tracks are good.

Soy is another firm favourite, and though I cant understand the lyrics, I love this music just the same, it makes me nostalgic for a holiday in Spain, as it just transports you to that Spanish dancing scene in your mind.
One person found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
Loved the gypsy kings for years, my friends mock, but when bbq weather starts they all shout for their music to be played. It's uplifting and puts you in such a feel good mood.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 July 2017
Fabulous album. Listening to this makes me feel like I am in a Spanish resort with the sun beating down. Very uplifting and exotic. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 22 December 2017
Love Gipsy Kings music.
This album doesn't disappoint.
I was looking for 'Essential Gypsy Kings' but alas is not available in Vinyl.
on 1 May 2018
Love, love, love it! Reminds me of childhood summer holidays in the Greek islands. Always brings a smile to my face.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 January 2012
The music of the Gypsy Kings should probably be described as an aquired taste. To me though it is the sun, sand and Flamenco. There is a certain rawness about a lot of the tracks on this CD this gives me this picture. THere are some well known tracks done in their specific style and overall the album provides a different form of easy listening.
One person found this helpful
on 7 June 2015
Brilliant had their 1st album early nineties, but loaned it out, never to be seen again... Just very easy listening, great for BBQ or hols, even when the weather is doom & gloom, cheers you up. Brilliant musicians. Just buy it ..
on 25 December 2015
Amazing! All the best songs are on that cd
Listen to this every morning it makes me feel full of energy and happiness and just want to dance all the way through it
on 9 March 2018