on 6 January 2014
Exactly as the product description says. It is huge too and had no holes or defects. I got it filled with helium and it lasted for about 2 days, after which it started to come down (as in float down less!). Great product for a party!
on 30 May 2017
As expected
on 22 July 2017
Not used yet but the price for the size is excellent
on 2 May 2017
Great!!
on 17 January 2011
I brought 4 ballons and all were fine, unfortunatly when I came to get one of them blown up there was a small hole so I had to purchase a new one
on 5 November 2012
I bought three balloons ( a 1, a 0 and a 2). The 1 and 2 lasted for 3 months virtually fully inflated. In the end I had to burst them to throw them away as I got fed up of seeing them! The fate of the 0 - well we burst that one by overfilling it- our fault entirely!
on 22 January 2016
Nothing wrong with the balloon except I received a letter 'o' and not a number '0', unfortunately I didn't open it until required so didn't realise til it was too late. Photo not great but it was round rather than oval and packaging clearly said 'letter O'.
review image
on 18 June 2014
This balloon is great value the cheapest you can fins for such a large size and good quality. I used it for a party and it looked so good once the helium was in it. A must have buy
on 17 June 2013
Perfect wall cover - it is immense and eats of a lot of helium but worth it - had it for my wife's 40th B'day and most people put it on their heads for photos!
on 15 March 2013
This stayed up for ages! A brilliant balloon, very impressed, delivered promptly and neatly, and stayed up for a good 2 weeks,

See one answered question