on 2 July 2015
I bought this as it says it holds 48 and on the picture showing the inside the inserts were not the white flimsy inserts that most this price bracket had. It arrived blue the picture appears like its black, there are 22 sleeves so max 44 cd's (not 48 as advertised) and the inserts were the white very flimsy and the inserts where only partly cut so every one of them had to have the plastic removed to get the cd in, some tore easily some didn't, spend a bit more in the long run it will be the best option. If you are going to use this case a lot I suspect it wont last with the inserts ripping.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2014
Unfortunately I had a quick look as a few reviews before ordering this - I wish I had looked at some of the lower rating ones.
Many of the pockets were already burst when it arrived and as soon as I started putting any disks in I soon found out why - the pockets are made from very flimsy material, and are barely large enough to get a disk in, resulting at each pouch coming apart at the seams.

I decided just to chalk this up as a learning experience, and use this case to keep my disks clean for a week or so while I waited on getting a different one - this didn't work out as if you fill all the pockets in the case, you can't zip it shut! (Forcing it in any way will result in the zip failing.)

All in all, although this was cheap it certainly wasn't worth the money and you will only end up having to buy another one after ordering this one
5 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2014
Yes, it really will hold 48 discs, and takes up much less space on the shelf than four 12-disc cases. It's not quite as good-looking as the more expensive leather-look wallet, but I've ordered more of these as they are £1.50 less pricey. At under 9p per disc, it's reasonable storage for use at home.

The following comments also apply to the Neo Media 48 Capacity CD/DVD Leather Style Storage Wallet.

Inside, the disc sleeves are flimsy, with a strange cut-out in the PVC that holds the disc in place. Sometimes you can slide the disc in from the top and have the PVC cover it all, but usually the cutout comes off, leaving you with a disc partially exposed. It's not really a big deal if the wallet sits on a shelf being opened in a clean environment, but I'm not sure if it would be so good while bouncing around a car's glove-box.
on 3 March 2014
Being short of shelf space, I am constantly looking for affordable storage alternatives. These cases are the best I have seen - my discs are kept safe in a 20th of the space of individual cases, and much more accessible. The cases stand up well to constant use. It's a bit fiddly to complete the manufacturing process (removing the ready-cut bits from the sleeves) - but, personally, I'm in favour of involving as little unnecessary expense as possible: a bugbear of mine is the often questionable quality of Chinese-assembled products, the repair and correction of which is either difficult or unfeasible, thus ruining what would otherwise be a good product.
on 23 June 2014
If I could have given this item no stars at all then I would have done so! VERY flimsy, as soon as I put the CD's in the sleeves they poked straight through the bottom as the seal at the bottom of the sleeve split open, quite difficult to get the CD's in and out of the sleeves as the are ONLY JUST big enough to get the CD in to. I would strongly advise that you do not buy this product, the reviews I read before buying are either fakes, or written by people who are VERY easily pleased!
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 October 2013
This case does indeed hold 48 CDs or DVDs, though we managed to squeeze in a few more and still zip it up. The sleeves inside are made of flexible plastic, which won't scratch your disks. It makes a handy way to transport a stack of disks, though I found using the plastic box from one one those packs of 50 blank CDs does the same job, offers better protection for the disks, and takes up less space in my luggage.
on 21 January 2015
Utter Cheap Rubbish!! No wonder its an add on item!! The idea that this will hold 48 DVD's or CD's is a lie!!! The wallet sleeves barely hold on DVD or CD & if you attempt to put 1 directly in the next you will damage your item!! Also there is an annoying strip that you have to remove from each sleeve...........Very disappointed...........DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
One person found this helpful
on 8 November 2015
Good cd holder for the car though probably a bit on the chunky side as it holds so many. Doubt the plastic wallets will stand the test of time but there are plenty to be getting on with. Well worth the money and would buy again.
on 14 August 2014
This does exactly what it is supposed to do and does it very well. The slips seem to be of a decent enough quality (none have broken yet) and the case itself works well whilst being suitably unremarkable. The case is slightly thicker than I expected, although the dimensions are given. The only real problem I can see is that the zip is quite difficult to close due to the way the end of the zip comes out of the case itself (sorry it's difficult to really explain, but it is more of a minor irritant than an actual problem per say). Overall I am pleased with the wallet, and would certainly buy this again if I needed it.
on 30 March 2011
This is a super size CD carry case for the car. Its compact size means there is no trouble with storage, and the number of pockets it contains means you are never short of music to listen to!
14 people found this helpful