Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 April 2017
Wow, Amy looks so beautiful on the front cover I almost forgot to play the music.Well I eventually put on the CDs and of course they are full of her own songs which are a delight to listen to. I can't stop playing this lovely album.

PLEASE NOTE - Although Amy's short version of the folk song 'CALEDONIA' is not listed on this double album, it IS actually on this album. Go to Bonus CD (disc 2) and play track 9. Leave the disc running for approx. 50 seconds after the song ' The Road Home'.has finished. 'Caledonia' will then be heard.(It's actually my favourite track). I bet most people didn't realise that 'Caledonia' was here.
on 28 December 2015
I only discovered this wonderful album on Christmas day. My mother popped on the new stereo I had bought her and the first track was of course Mr Rock and Roll. We played the album through with my mother singing every word. Mr Rock and Roll was in my head all the 110 mile journey home. I promptly ordered this album complete with autorip...it's been on repeat now since Boxing day... it really is brilliant...! I have now ordered the other 2 albums, await the new one promised in 2016 and plan to see Amy live asap.
Amy has a new fan!
on 12 April 2017
Just seen Amy at Royal Albert Hall - amazing performer and just had to listen to more songs
on 30 April 2017
Present to my little boy who loves listening to this album - very pleased.
on 28 December 2010
What can I say about this album? If you like this type of music (a sort of pop, folksy cross) it's about as good as it gets. Whereas most albums have one or two dud tracks I think I like all the music on this one. It really is in my top twenty albums of all time. It's a lively happy sound that I would recommend to anyone. Probably a good one for sticking on in the car if you have a family as just about everyone will enjoy it.
on 13 March 2017
VERY GOOD
on 7 June 2017
love her
on 5 April 2017
brilliant product
on 7 March 2013
I love Amy MacDonalds albums she is such a good singer and love all of her songs, look forward to her next album
on 2 February 2015
Amazing album - I don't think I can pick a favourite track out of this masterpiece.