Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 9 December 2014
Nice mug quick delivery.
on 29 January 2013
I love this mug! I bought this after I received one as a gift and then smashed it by accident (Ditsy is probably the right word!) I had to get a replacement as it's a great size and beautiful design!
on 7 June 2013
your chance to buy a lovely large mug for your cuppa-whatever at a very realistic price - delivered quick and safe and sound - as stocked in posh supermarkets!
on 12 December 2013
Brought as a Christmas present .
Delivered well wrapped.
Very pretty ,good quality mug ,and a nice size .
I'm sure my daughter will love it .( brought wittards luxury hot and choc stirrers to make up a hamper)
Also brought another mug same design different colour for sons partner as I was so happy with this one.
on 18 January 2013
I bought this cup for a friend for Xmas 2012, she loved it. She said that the cup was a NICE shape, if it helps.
on 25 March 2013
Love it, I want to get more in different designs. Nice and big mugs and I love drinking out of them;)
on 19 January 2013
this is so pretty and holds lots. It looks lovely in the kitchen and I will be buying more for sure!
on 4 March 2014
I bought two of these mugs for my wife who likes a large cup of tea first thing in the morning and sometimes at breakfast. These are excellent, they look smart and are nice and feminine which is a change for large mugs which generally seam masculine.
on 12 January 2014
This is a BIG mug, so if you buy this beware you can keep a lot of tea in this mug. It's pretty, fine in the dish wish, it arrived quickly & wrapped up well. Tea tastic.
on 27 February 2014
Really nice mug with a lovely pattern and a nice shape. Was very sturdy and fairly big so holds decent cuppa.