Size: NS|Change
Price:£14.23+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2010
I bought this for my 2 year old because I thought it would be solid. The tray broke within days, and the whole thing is irretrievably broken within a month. Very disappointed.
on 3 January 2010
Cute looking, but not at all durable. The tray was broken by midday Christmas day.(try telling a five year old the tray's flimsy) Fortunately Grandad was able to make another tray.
on 21 April 2010
This toy looked great at first, simple design, fitted all dolls owned, however it isn't durable at all, my two and half year old daughter loved it but broke the tray within a few weeks, and it was in the bin after a month, total waste of money, am now trying to find a tasteful plastic alternative and lot having much luck!
on 31 January 2016
The worst quality product and certainly not suitable for children to play with. After the first one arrived damaged, I requested a replacement. The new one arrived and lasted just one play session. My daughter picked it up by the shelf top and the 'wood' ripped like cardboard. After requesting a refund, this is what the seller replied;

"Hi I have sold hundreds of these and not had complaints they are made from thin wood due to it being a value product, it would have been best to get a refund target than a replacement last time if you were unhappy with the quality, I am sorry I cannot exchange it again."

If I could I would give a zero star review for both quality of product and attitude of seller.
on 30 December 2011
the item looks lovely, but is not of a thick wood, my daughter has already managed to break it and she is very careful with her stuff. we have managed to glue it back together, so the item can still be used
on 7 February 2013
I decided not to listen to other reviews and thought, my daughter is gentle she won't break it. It didn't last a day and the chipboard top snapped off far to easily! Do Not Buy!!
on 24 November 2013
It seemed okay when it arrived but when we put it together it is too flimsy for 3 year olds to play with. The tray at the front has broken off already. Feel it was a waste of money and should have gone for a more expensive one. The service in delivery from the supplier was excellent though
on 16 April 2014
Complete waste of money. Assembled it the night before my little girl's birthday. Could see there was no way it would last very long but had to give her something to open so we thought we'd let her open it, then Grandpa would take it away to his shed and strengthen it for her. However, whilst she was unwrapping it, the tray snapped off. We put that to one side and let her mess about for a bit, putting her dolls in without the tray. By the end of the birthday, the whole thing was in bits and not even Grandpa can fix it now. I have a very disappointed little girl and I have to say, I really don't think she was at all rough with it - it's an extremely poor design. So please don't waste your money. I wish I hadn't.
on 1 January 2015
My grand daughter loves this and it is very sturdy. She should get years of enjoyment from this and if it gets scratched or chipped it can be repainted. This high chair is exceptional value and fits most baby dolls,
on 27 February 2014
My 2 1/2 year old daughter was given this highchair for Christmas and it is already in the bin!
The quality is very poor and the tray snapped off within days of my daughter receiving it. It has since completely broken and my daughter is very upset!
There are much better highchairs out there, please avoid this one!