Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 August 2012
I bought this recording for my yoga practice. The repetitive resonating gong sound is perfect for pacing myself through positions in a sequence and is strangely hypnotic too - which is great for emptying my mind during practice!! I have also used this recording for meditation, as it is not invasive and very soothing.
It was recommended to me by my yoga teacher and I would, in turn, recommend it to anyone else for yoga or meditation.
on 3 December 2015
Some might find this boring and repetitive - but that is the point - boredom merely reflects a mind state expectant of something more, and more, and more.
There is a saying.
"To set your likes against your dislikes, is the disease of the mind."
Learning to experience sensory information impartially without being overly attracted or repelled (Bardo readers will understand this)
is the real discipline underlying REAL Yoga and other Spiritual disciplines. If we (and i include myself) choose to remain prisoners of our preferences and prejudices, we will never learn to see clearly, and we will never experience MINDLESSNESS.
How might this pan out in mundane life situations.
No judging by appearance or charisma (often superficial)
Not turning our beaks up at healthy food, merely because the taste fails to please us. (The cabbage syndrome)
Becoming more tolerant when things go wrong.
Shall i go on?

PLEASE NO!
OK!

David
on 13 May 2013
I used the noise of the bowl over the weekend, and was very impressed with the tones radiating round the room, it was very calming and relaxing.
I loaded the sound onto my I-Pad and used it on Sunday morning as the relaxation for my Yoga class. After the class, i asked my students how the tones affected them, and they all remarked that the tones allowed them to settle very deeply. My next massage client will get the lovely sound treatment as well as their massage.

If you teach Yoga, or do therapies, it would be a good background noise to work with.

Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2014
Lovely to listen to, very calm and relaxing. Can easily drift away into meditation with this cd. Would recommend this one if you like to meditate.
on 22 August 2009
I find the recordings help focus my meditation session. Rhythmic without taking away my attention from relaxing and unwinding.
on 30 June 2009
Two tracks, one 10 minutes the other just over an hour. Regular striking of a resonating metal vessel. Aid to meditation.
on 31 December 2012
great value MP3, not the most interesting as music but good for meditation. Happy to review, succinctly. 7 more words
on 18 April 2016
Powerful meditation - play whilst taking a relaxing bath and/or just before bedtime. Deep sleep guaranteed.
on 17 July 2013
I find this MP3 good to listen to and it seems to be working well.
I use it on a regular basis
on 28 December 2009
Let your mind go and you soon drift off to the simple sound of this medatitive music.