on 25 June 2013
For the price you can't beat this product.
I had the sensors fitted and wired in about two hours.
They work perfect, I couldn't be more pleased.
Note: I do have some knowledge of car electrics and cable routing plus all the necessary tools.
on 25 January 2016
Did the job well,easy to fit, made reverse parking simple
on 12 March 2015
this is a great product,very easy to fit,if you can use a drill and have basic knowledge of wiring(just have to find the wire which feeds the reversing light) you can fit these in about an hour,very loud,so no problem where you fit the buzzer
on 19 October 2014
Arrived on time and fitted (by my local garage) quickly and without trouble. I had the sounder box fitted to the back area of my V70 to avoid long cable housing. Audability is just fine from the front seat. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 2 November 2015
Easy to fit once you get access to the bumper panel. No problems in the wet or dry. Hardest part was where to locate the bleeper so I could hear it but so it was not too loud. Every thing needed was in the box ( except extra cable ties)
on 19 April 2016
Excellent for the price, just be careful, it's fragile. The sensors are very weak in construction. One fell apart as I tried pushing it into place. Was able to rebuild it and strengthen it with silicone. Works very well.
on 20 December 2012
This item is performing as expected and I have found my old one was better as it only worked when in reverse. It does a good job for me and I would suggest it to a good purchase for anyone.
on 4 May 2012
Great product, arrived as described and already fitted on the car. Only problem is finding the reversing lamp power cable, otherwise straight forward. Much cheaper than on the high street.
on 2 August 2016
Requires a little thought and planning where to mount unit, alarm, and cable runs. You - tube useful for tips, masking tape on bumper, marketing drill holes unit works well simple to do.
on 17 February 2014
This was so cheap to buy, fitted as part of my car service, so didn't cost very much at all. It is just as good as those you pay much, much more for in Halfords and works perfectly.