Customer reviews

Beurer Air humidifier LB 50 White
Price:£72.20+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2010
I bought this for my 3 months old baby when he had a cold and had his little nose blocked. because he was so little there wasn't much I could do and I was recommend by family and friends to get a humidifier. Until then I didn't even knew they existed! Some people adviced to lay a wet cloth over the radiator, but this just wasn't enough. Being winter we had our heating on most of the time and the air was really dry and this humidifier made such a difference! Combined with some calpol drops on my little one's chest (over his body suit), his breathing improved over night and he recovered a lot quicker than usual. I used it also for us (mummy and daddy) and we love it! 5 stars and I recommend it to everyone, a must have in any household.
review image review image review image
on 18 March 2013
I bought this product on the strength of another Beurer product which i purchased last year (Beurer foot spa) both are fantastic products. The Beurer humidifier is very well made simple to use and to clean, the removable water tank makes it so easy to fill. On full power it took about 40 min to take the humidity level from 38% to 46%, and best of all its very quiet and discreet, With the tv on you would not notice it, even when it's on full power, unlike the vicks vapouriser i have for my daughter, thats like having a kettle boiling in the room.
on 16 November 2015
Be warned. I didn't know this was a hot steam only humidifier, nor does anywhere in the website say so explicitly. If you want a hot steam one, this is really nice, but for us, it is sitting in the house unused....