on 15 January 2016
I bought this at birth but it only worked for me once my son was sitting up by himself as it helped keep him on my hip. It is very handy to keep in the baby bag as it folds flat to be used for short unexpected carrying.
on 15 November 2014
Absolutely hate it! The shoulder padding is uncomfortable, the metal hoop does not support the sling and the material is horrible. I would not recommend this for a newborn, i bought it for my son and its lethal! The sides arent supportive and babies could easily slip and fall.
on 7 January 2015
Lovely would by again.
on 10 March 2016
I'm on my second baby now and the sling is still great. Easy to breastfeed a new born on the go.
on 17 October 2014
Really good quality for this prace
on 3 November 2012
I am not saying this is a bad product - just that i couldnt get the hang of it and my baby didnt like it! Had to go on you tube to get decent step by step instructions and even then it didnt work! so havnt even used it. Will dig it out and try it with next baby!
on 30 December 2012
I haven't quite worked out how to use this effectively. I find it difficult but perhaps I'm not using it correctly
on 12 March 2014
I didn't want to spend too much on our first ring sling but this seems like a good low budget option.

pros:
Super fast delivery
Clear instructions
Didn't find it too fiddly with my 5 week old - he doesn't like being swaddled usually but he fell asleep right away and I was able to make myself a cup of tea! Hooray!
Am definitely converted to babywearing, we've got a moby style wrap which works great too but this is so much faster to put on and adjust and will be great for short trips and for wearing around the house.

cons:
It's padded! I really didn't want any padding and it didn't look padded in the picture. It's not too bad as it's just around the shoulder ring, but would definitely prefer it to be properly unpadded as it's a bit chunkier than I'd like.
I think the next one I get will be a softer material, I feel like this one's a little too hard for him although nicer material would obviously be more expensive (but on the plus side, I like that this one is plain black - not many are!)
One person found this helpful
on 26 November 2012
I ordered this sling and while is was made very well, the material was very thick on it and the shoulder was slightly padded, and that was not as described
One person found this helpful
on 2 October 2014
Not what that I was expecting, the padding on the soulder is making it a bit uncomfortable, good quality and very strong material is taking some of the weight off but my back still hurts, it would be better if it was unpaded!