Customer reviews

Panasonic 4x CR2025 DL2025 3 V Lithium Coin Cell Battery - Red (Multi Pack)
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.55+ Free shipping

on 15 July 2012
Cannot think what to say about these they are just your bog standard 3v power cells for remotes, key fobs etc clearly from use by date they are fresh so that's good! and they are remarkably inexpensive so again that's good also from a recognized maker- Panasonic. Can only say will update you if they don't last or the unused ones don't live up to their shelf life.
on 23 November 2015
To be honest, I've only used one of these so far for a few days with no problems. Will it last as long as expected (6 months for the product it's installed in) & will the others work equally well? Only time will tell.
However, at £1.39 for four of these including delivery, I've hardly lost my shirt have I as I'd normally expect to pay a lot more than that for just one battery.
Delivered promptly too.
So, on the face of it, this is a great bargain. If necessary, I can always update this review in a few months time.
on 3 June 2013
Batteries arrived promptly and well packed. Best Before date on these 01.2022. Genuine Panasonic parts, individually sealed in a bubble card of 4 cells. Good buy.
on 28 August 2015
These batteries seem to be used in more products than I originally thought. We went through all four in about a month in different household items, from key fobs to clocks. They work well, I cannot tell if they are great or not I have no benchmark, but will update if they do not last as long as the last set of batteries we used. Panasonic is a reputable brand and they seem to know what they are doing. So these should be fine!
on 2 May 2017
They are for a camera remote which only uses two. Those did just the job.
on 29 October 2017
It's hard to judge batteries on such a wide scale. As an average consumer it's more binary: did the thing I buy these for now function? If yes, then 5 star. If no, then 0 star.
on 5 January 2017
I prefer to but from you online because you offer better value for longer shelf life of batteries. Also, I don't have to traips around the shops fooling for the items.
I can order as many or as few as I want
on 12 April 2016
YES HI,Batteries are what they are, 4 for under two quid Great. i got them for my car fob Megane, they tend to last 4 to 5 yrs.
They other day i went to the pictures, as you do, and when i came out i pressed my key fob and nothing happened,
on 19 July 2017
Really cheap good batteries, does what it should do, i have had one in my fit-bit for 4 months and still working.
on 5 December 2016
Didn't came in a sealed package, but they came full and actually have Panasonic written on them by laser.

Not much more to add since they are batteries!

5 starts for the price and speedy delivery, othwise would have gave 4 due to packaging.
review imagereview imagereview image