on 6 January 2012
Clamshell Greed
Bought this game as a Christmas present for my 5 yrs old grandaughter who has recently started school and loves numbers, counting etc. Have played a few times and it is a fun game and quite quick due to there only being 5 rounds then highest score wins or first to reach 5000 wins instantly. I am amazed at quickly my grandaughter has picked up counting in 50's and 100's, even 1000's. I encourage her to keep the scores as this helps with her writing skills. Good fun family game and very quick due to there only being 5 rounds. I would recommend this for a good family game. Excellent price at under £5.
on 19 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for a 7 year old boy. I liked the fact it's a different game to the others that are out there. It's fairly small though but adequate for the price. More of an add on present.
on 16 November 2011
Clamshell Greed
This gets you quite competitive, the rules say you can only get 6 of a kind with 1 throw but we do it till you get knocked out which makes it more fun and also more GREEDY for points!! This is small enough to take on holiday which is a bonus, good fun i would highly recommend.
on 11 March 2013
I purchased this game as a gimmick/fun birthday gift, as the person already has an old set, but she has to keep writing the letters back on as the game has been played so many times you can no longer see what the letters are.
on 2 August 2013
This game is quick and easy to set up and gives hours of fun. It is very compact so easy to carry. We take it on camping trips with friends, and they all enjoy it, in fact it was some friends that introduced it to us, and we never get tired of playing it. A game can last for about 10 minutes or for about 1/2 hour. After we had been introduced to it we tried several shops to get a set without success until we discovered it on Amazon.
on 21 June 2012
Purchased this and used it once all the letters on the dice rubbed off in one game session. Really disappointed, had this game when Waddingtons made it, it was so much fun. Wrote two email to manufacturer, both were ignored.
on 11 January 2010
This game was a great find. We played it endlessly whilst on holiday, it's small and light, thus easy to stick in a bag or pocket so no need to be bored again whilst waiting for a plane, bus or an improvement in the weather. Also, rules can be learned in less than a minute .... we had to fight off waiters and fellow travellers, everybody wants to join in. Given the price, it's also a great gift. All the recipients were thrilled to receive this last Christmas. Enjoy.
on 20 October 2009
This game was originally bought for us by a friend. It has been a great holiday game for the whole family where grandparents, parents and children can all play at the same level. I was disappointed to find it had gone out of production when Waddington's folded as my children, grown with their own partners would have liked their own game. Now I've found it on Amazon and have bought a game for both my children. It's become a family tradition and reminds us of great holidays with long-gone grandparents.
on 23 February 2014
Saw ladies playing it on holiday and thought i will have some of that. they tolled me I could get it on Amazon.
on 28 December 2011
I bought this card game after reading the reviews. 3 different people have read the instructions and we are still confused as how we should play. I bought this as a fun game for the family at Christmas but what with the confusing instructions and guessing how to play I found it very boring.