Edition: Game Only|Change

on 26 October 2008
I cant sing, im toned def but watch out simon im getting 8.7 out of 10 for singing!

No honestly its a great game very enjoyable, songs are brill, very up 2 date. Great for family and brill for those girls nights in! I would recommed to anyone. The dance moves get your heart pumping so great to lose those wine calories.
on 15 February 2009
I thought I would try this after enjoying rockband on the wii! I like the fact that there are more female vocals available and you get to keep fit! A good buy.
on 27 November 2009
My flatmate and I bought this game as we enjoy playing singing games on the wii. It's a really good fun game and we play it a lot. There are a good selection of modern songs and you can create your own character which is always a laugh. You have to earn points to unlock the songs which we got a little competitive at!!

The singing is brilliant fun but the dancing gets really difficult the more packages you unlock and the more experienced you become. We both find it extremely hard to score points on the harder dances which would be ok but to unlock some of the songs you have to complete a trial and achieve 8/10 for your dancing which neither of us have been able to do yet.

So overall this game is great fun - great for a party or just a group of mates hanging out. You can shove it on for 5 mins or 1 hour and not get too bored. The singing is excellent and the dancing is a laugh but it does get just a little too hard as you get more packages.
on 27 December 2009
bought this for my 11 years old daughter and fell for the advertising on the back of the game, it listed all the songs we knew from the charts and said "40+" songs, yes, 10 we know, 30 weve never heard of because theyve never been in the charts....in the uk :0) the dancing is a bit basic, but a good laugh. kept all my neices and nephews busy for hours boxing day, but must admit am not too pleased over all. you have to gradually unlock new songs by competing at dancing or singing, thats all well and good, but we ended up singing the same 3 songs over and over to earn more points to unlock more songs we had never heard of!! am buying 'sing it' this week,hopefully its better lol
on 18 August 2010
I was very disappointed with this game, it seemed great value as I already had microphones so bought the game only - bought for the summer holidays for something that me and the kids could do together when the weather was rubbish, we have Just Dance and We Sing and I thought as this seemed to combine the 2 it would be great - Wrong!
We had the same problem as another reviewer with all intros not in English but all subtitles were. All song words dashed across the bottom of the screen and we went cross eyed trying to read them. You cant sing and dance at the same time, or not that we could find, you had to do one or the other.
We found the set up really confusing and couldnt really get to grips with it at all. Didnt like it, we all gave up and threw it back in the box and havent taken it back out since- Rubbish dont waste your money.
on 19 October 2008
the dancing in this one is better than the first boogie game but apart from that its not very good. not worth the money.
on 9 November 2009
I had a great time on this. Getting to the karaoke bit is a bit difficult, and if you don't already have a microphone for your Wii, you should buy the one with a mic included. Overall great fun
on 23 July 2011
I personally love this game, mostly just because you can sing AND dance on the same game! Not at the same time, though, which would be great but impossible.
The dancing isn't anywhere near the standard of the routines on Just Dance, but they're still fun, if a little easy.
The singing is the main part to this game. I used my mic from High School Musical Sing Along, and it works fine with this game too. The songs are brilliant, I love them all! Especially Aly & Aj Michalka - Like Whoa and Britney Spears - Piece of Me.
The singing is hard, as most of the songs are fast, so you have to keep up. As with most singing games, you have bars to show you where your voice tone should be, and a line to show you where it actually is. The words are along the bottom of the screen, and above the bars and stuff is a video of an animated character who you can edit to your liking dancing with a mic in a venue of your choice.
I would say definitely buy this product, but it is more for a singer than a dancer. Oh, and also, its very nice to you. I can't sing to save my life, but I always win the talent show! :D
on 11 October 2009
game arrived in brillant time, and my 11 and 14 year old girls have enjoyed singing the songs, but disappointing that you can't use more than one mike at a time so having to share on the duets is 'interesting'
overall a good game, kids enjoy it, but the songs are all modern so us 'oldies' have to go with the new stuff!
on 8 November 2009
Bought this for my six year old. She has great fun playing it once we have got past the initial language barrier. The intro's aren't in English! All the singing and words are in English but this gets very frustrating. Has anyone had the same problem and can suggest how i can change the language please?