on 9 December 2013
Having read other reviews on Amazon I decided to purchase this Crumpler Muffin Top 90 camera case to protect my Sony RX100. The camera slides in easily with space to spare on all sides. There is a small pocket of the front of the case which will easily hold a spare battery or a couple of spare SD cards. Have purchased many Crumpler camera cases before and haven't had any problems with them - don't expect any with this item.
on 29 June 2012
This bag was a bargain at under a fiver. Being a Crumpler the quality is as expected. I bought it for my new Panasonic DMC-TZ30 camera but the bag was a little large, the Muffin Top 80, which I subsequently purchased, is better for this size of camera.
I'll easily sell this bag for what I paid for it.
on 23 August 2015
A bit too small for its original use so now houses a Korg KP2 mini. Well made though.
on 25 December 2012
Excellent fit with room for spare cards and battery very nice material strong and protective yet light and easily carried on belt or shoulder - quick release from belt bo need to remove belt from case.
on 2 January 2013
Fits my Samsung WB750 which is a larger compact camera. No fiddly closures in or outside so I'm happy as I wont look like a geek trying to get my camera out in a hurry! The price is certainly worth it I would now pay double if I had to get another.
on 31 May 2013
it would be great if there is a zipper. I had problem when it was raining one day, had to put it inside the pocket to prevent water get in.
on 5 March 2013
Glad I bought this - looks good, keeps the camera safe and has space for spare battery / card. Very good indeed.
on 7 October 2012
Thought I'd take a chance with one of these to see if it was suitable for my Sony RX100 compact camera.

I must say, I'm delighted with how snugly the RX100 fits into this. It also offers a bit of extra padded protection.

Couldn't be more happy especially with it costing so little. Highly recommended for anyone who doesn't just want to slip their £450 RX100 into their top pocket! :)
|11 Comment|Report abuse