Customer reviews

Landmarks
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 19 November 2013
I stopped buying Clannad's albums after Macalla and just added a best of album to my collection then picked up another best of album with tracks from Lore, Anum and this album. I was so impressed that I bought all three of these albums and have since added their latest album, Ndur to my collection.I thought Macalla was their best ever but Landmarks scores a photo finish.
One person found this helpful
on 20 March 2018
Really good well recorded tracks on this CD. A anti-stress device
on 11 September 2014
Haven't bought anything by Clannad for ages....too many albums seemed to be recycling of old stuff.
This does have new stuff -well, new to me and my CD collection at least.
Really nice. Haunting stuff that grows on me on every listen.
on 17 April 2014
Clannad have delivered yet again a fantastic album. Their beautiful style is so unique and moving. This is played over and over. I recommend this album along with all their others.
on 11 September 2016
This is one of Clannads most beautiful and very relaxing albums.If you can only buy One cd of clannad then I recommend you get this one
on 19 May 2014
I have been rediscovering Clannad's music recently. This is one of the best CD's I have recently purchased, such haunting beautiful melodies.
G.McMenemy.
on 26 March 2016
Lovely music not much else to say really - like it a lot
on 26 August 2016
Very soothing relaxing music fully recommend
on 30 May 2014
Bought after seeing Clannad and Mary Black at the Anvil, have always liked "theme from harry's game" but this s special
on 2 April 2015