Customer reviews

on 3 October 2013
Charlie Daniels does not make dud songs or albums. You can buy any of them with the confidence that the songs will be stories, upbeat and cheerful and the sort of music you can stick on anywhere. This is a kind of best of and I've already reviewed one of those. There are additional tracks on this, the legend of wooly swamp being my favourite.
on 9 May 2014
Brilliant album. I bought this on a whim after having heard one or two songs that I liked. Great driving music, good fun and easy to sing along to. Hope you like it as much as I do. "The Devil Went a Down to Georgia" is a great song!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 November 2017
arrived on time . good recording
on 22 September 2012
I just love music by the Charlie Daniels Band. This CD in particular is a compilation of his very best music with 'The Devil Rode Down to Georgia' simply fabulous. This is the 3rd I have bought with the previous 2 having been taken with my permission by Dinner guests. I'm a generous person. Buy it you will not be disappointed.
on 19 July 2014
Only knew 'The Devil Came Down To Georgia' so bought it for that. I've had previous joys with 'such a body's Essentials' so opted for this one too. It didn't fail to deliver. I am now a CDB fan!
on 26 November 2015
I know I'll love it but hasn't come yet.
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant Cd arrived fairly quick but overall happy thank you
on 8 February 2015
Nice songs easy to enjoy good value for money well packaged arrived on time.
on 3 August 2015
great for driving
on 9 December 2012
To This Day "Devil Went Down" Is One Of My All Time Favourite Tracks,Never Got The Original Album Sadly,But This One Turned Out A Good Set Of Previously Quite Rare Tracks.Interesting Mix Of Country Riffs along With Some Fancy Guitar Work.