on 13 November 2010
Some of the songs on this album are so fantastic, I actually can't believe it! i'm addicted!

The song that got me into Sara Barielles in the first place was King of Anything (from Kaleidascope heart), and I got this album at the same time, certain i'd love it. I did, from the moment i put it on, I was hard put to find a song i didn't like!

so here is a quick list of my favourites, and why i love them!

Love song, the signature song from this album, is so catchy it will have you singing along in no time!

'Bottle it up' is a great catchy tune, with some excellent lyrics. It's a happy song, but certain parts are just a little angry, and I rather enjoy singing along.

'Come Round soon', well, at first I thought I didn't like it, as I wasn't sure about the pace. But by the end of this track I was hooked! She demonstrates the most amazing range of vocals in this track, with the most fantastic high note near the end, which I wish I could master! Love it!

'Fairytale' now one of my all time favourite songs! I just love the lyrics, the freedom, the beat, everything! Every time I listen, it forms a wonderful image in my head. I'd love to make the music video for this song, there is so much to do with it!

So I recommend this album fully! it's just amazing!

if you are a fan of sara barielles, I also recommend: Maria Mena, Missy Higgins and Lenka, they are all amazing female singers with talent comparable to Sara Barielles!
on 28 August 2015
This is such a good debut from one of my all time favourite artists, Little voice is the 1st of 3 truly great albums by sara Bareilles. It features some wonderful Tracks that range from pop, rock, soul & of course love lost, the smash hit; love song, bottle it up, one sweet love, many the miles & fairytale, but it's the strength of the love Ballards that truly set this album apart, namely the beautiful 'between the lines' & the hauntingly heart-breaking 'city' & 'gravity', all in all a wonderful collection, & worthy debut of the great albums that followed... Seriously, singer song writers Do Not get any better than this !!!
on 30 June 2009
With all the singer-songwriters around right now Sara Bareilles is perhaps not as well-known as she should be, which is a shame as this album deserves some recognition. I thought Love Song was a great song when it was out but as much as I like singer-songwriters, you can have too much of a good thing, and I didn't rush to buy this album.
However, at the cheap price it is on Amazon right now, I'm glad I did buy it as it is definitely worth purchasing. Sara Bareilles reminds me a bit of Nerina Pallot, and although the songs on this album are a bit samey, that's not necessarily a bad thing when they're all so good. Standout tracks for me are Love Song, Between the Lines, and Gravity.
on 7 June 2017
I bought this for one song but really enjoyed the whole CD. A very well accomplished singer .
on 8 September 2017
Good delivery. Good Cd. Thanks.
on 6 April 2015
Only knew of the title track but love the whole CD. Sara has a wonderful voice, very talented. good selection of songs.
on 3 November 2016
Best album I have bought for ages. Good quality again in the new and used section. Could not fault service. Thank you
on 13 January 2014
great cd at a great price and what a wonderful voice. Just can't stop playing it. Looking forward to listening more from this artist.
on 2 November 2017
Enjoyable
on 12 November 2013
It is my least favourite of her albums that I bought, but still has some great songs on it like Love Song and Gravity. Such a great singer songwriter, if only all pop singers had thins much talent!