on 30 November 2010
If you like classical guitar then you'll love this album. It has no flamenco style tracks which is a plus in my opinion. I play it in my car when I'm driving, in my home when I'm relaxing and am even using the Asturias tune as my ringtone. This is a cd you can never get bored with.
on 27 October 2001
From the first track (ROMANCE) to the last, your ears, body and soul will be treated to the most beutifull full mellow sounds that only john williams can produce from aclassical guiter.I was really impressed with the sound and quality of this cd and know only the best performance was good enough to any one that had any thing to do with this cd .PERFECTION.
on 30 October 2014
A brilliant collection of classic John William guitar tracks. Includes about 5 songs which are not on his 'Ultimate Guitar Collection' album
on 28 March 2016
I spent a most relaxing and appreciative time listening to this beautiful selection of guitar music played by the best possible artist in the field - John Williams. Lovely music for easy-listening on a summer's night. Recommend you get it soon in case we have a summer !
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2012
This album I bought mainly for the car when I have to do those tiresom journeys through cities and towns. It is soothing and pleasing and ideal for washing away those "highway blues". If you are a fan of classical guitar then you really must try this album.
on 26 October 2014
A good selection, but I have a Williams CD with many of these items.
on 16 July 2014
A fine John Williams CD at a very good price.
on 21 July 2015
Very enjoyable from a great guitar virtuoso.
on 30 June 2014
Bought for my husband replacement perfect.
on 19 March 2016
Beautiful album by a brilliant guitarist