on 28 December 2012
Barbara Streisand is on top form in this lovely musical. It's got great songs that are lovely to listen to if you are familiar with the story, or as stand-alone numbers if you haven't ever seen the film.
on 9 March 2012
I loved this in 1971 - and I love it now. Couldn't believe the price and although it came from the states I got it promptly
on 24 July 2001
Excellent...truly a great star with splendiferous talents, singing a whole marvellistic range of unique songs...which show every inch of Barb's talents, which shockingly range from her almost "whispering hush" to her full, diaphram pounding...earth shattering HOLLER! in "dont rain on my parade" which for me was the true classic in this CD...as its one of those tracks that absolutley fills you to the brim with energy, which starts to spill out of you, and you want to run from Glasgow to Cornwall, as fast as you can finally taking off into the sky yelling..."Hey nicky Arnsteen...HERE I AM!" the whole Cd is an absolutley wonderful piece of art! it tires me out everytime i listen to it...the variety knocks one out! a truly memorable classic, which i feel honoured to have owned! ;-)
on 18 December 2012
Wonderful Tracks - Beautifully sung - Original Film Tracks always the best !
People and My Parade are classics - especially sung by the amazing Barbara S
on 30 December 2013
WONDERFUL SONGS SUNG AS ONLY BARBRA CAN AND SHOULD SING.(NOTE THE DIANA ROSS SINGS FUNNY GIRL LP) THE CD HAS BEEN REMASTERED WELL AND IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 21 September 2013
bought as a gift for a life time fan of Barbie, very pleased with it still playing it in the car even after two weeks
on 26 December 2014
I bought the CD after seeing the movie. The added visuals gave them added value in the film.
on 5 November 2015
As with my Barry Manilow buy, this was bought to replace my vinyl album. Obviously love it.
on 30 July 2013
love the movie and love the sound track my man does it for me what a song what a voice
on 16 October 2014
Great tracks from a lovely film old film.