on 9 March 2015
Bought this as a gift for someone and I get the added bonus of AutoRipping it onto my CD - win win ;)

I love this CD.. the tracks are listed and you even get to play a little of each one.. so I don't understand why anyone would leave any poor reviews for this.. you know what you are buying... ;-/ confused...

Anyway I would recommend this CD to others.

I also think at this price its such a bargain !!
on 19 March 2014
I am a huge KoL fan, but for me this is a 4* album bought primarily for the catchy 5*+ track - Sex on Fire : Track 3.
Oh, if only it was longer than 3.25, my repeat button would get far less wear and tear!

'.....You
Your sex is on fire

Consumed
With what's just transpired.....'
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2013
In the process of replacing albums that have either walked out of my house on their own or not returned when lent out, or when they were returned they weren't in the best of condition. Been buying second hand albums and so far I've been really pleased with what I've bought. No complaints. Wouldn't have replaced them if I had to pay full price so I'm very happy that Amazon has given me the opportunity to do this.
on 13 April 2018
Just what I needed without the hassle of going out to get it
on 6 October 2017
One of the best albums you will ever own!!!!!
Arrived quickly through this supplier
on 22 January 2018
This is one of the finest moments of KOL. Epic southern rock with a soulful taste and great songs. Great album
on 28 June 2014
Purchased because I was going to the live concert in Newcastle this album really impressed me. Of course, the stand out single hits are particularly memorable and were especially well received at the concert itself ..."Your sex is on fire..." , you cannot do anything but join in the rousing chorus. You won't be disappointed.
on 17 December 2017