Customer reviews

on 30 January 2014
This song plays at the end of a Zac Efron film (which I suprised myself by liking) the Lucky One.
on 7 April 2014
I heard this song in an episode of Grey's Anatomy and just had to add it to my download collection
on 14 August 2013
Just heard her for the first time recently.She's a lovely voice.puts all her energies into her singing.The story is great I'd only heard this song for first time recently.
on 17 March 2013
I herd this song over the credits of a movie and instantly found it and downloaded The story to my mobile. Where it has been on repeat for days, This song is simply perfect.
on 4 April 2013
Great song
on 12 December 2011
Heard Brandy on Ken Bruce breakfast show a couple of weeks ago & thought W3OW who's that. The Title track 'THE STORY 'is amazingingly powerful & motivational. It's such a feel good track I cant stop playing it!, but that's not the whole 'STORY' the rest of this album is superb, each self penned song stands alone on it's merits, there is not a duff track on this album. If you like Country Folk Americana at it's best you will love this! Why haven't I heard of her before?
on 1 March 2014
Loved this song from the first time I heard it. A love song with a bit of umph to it!