on 1 June 2012
Second record from Kristtofferson, & my Personnel favourite. With he first album he still have one leg in the profession songwriter camp, but with Devil he was 100% a singer songwriter in he own write. Contains some of his most enduring composers, such as "Jody & the Kid", "Loving her was easier", "The Taker" & "The Pilgrim-Chapter".
You can't ask much more than that.
review image
on 7 December 2010
Bought this album in 1972 and wore out the grooves, got a cd from the states in the 90's and lost it from my car. Absolutely the top album in my collection and a "must have" if ever there was one.
on 17 October 2011
An early album that I had previously owned on vinyl. Great to hear all the tunes again and not at all dated. Well worth the purchase.
on 4 March 2014
My favourite Kris Kristofferson album (mind you the first one wasn't exactly bad lol), master songwriter with no fillers, light up & chill
on 24 March 2013
As I'm a fan of Kris Kristofferson I like most of his music and love the whole of this album
on 28 October 2016
A truly sensational album. When I listen to Kris, he gives me the energy to just keep on going in life. He really punched his way into the future with this.
on 17 September 2016
I own this since years on vinyl and cd. Still my favorite of Kris as he always gets me with Jody & The Kid. 6 stars ⭐️
on 13 May 2015
Kris cannot disappoint and he is brilliant in this album.
on 19 August 2015
Another wonderful album from Kris what more can I say
on 13 January 2016
Never get tired listening to this CD