on 18 August 2011
This is one of my favorite Jackson albums, I think I may prefer is to Thriller. However why have sony replaced Dirty diana with the edited single version, taken the breathing off Smoth Criminal at the beginning,Removed Jackson's speach at the beginning of i just can't stop loving you. There are slight differences to bad and the way you make me feel with the vocal being more up front. I am all for special editions, but not when they make the original album shorter. Bad is a fantastic album and I imagine now Jackson has passed away the correct version will be out soon. This is still excellecent value but I so wish record company's would not alter a perfect album, that never needed altering in the first place. That is my reason for 4 not 5 not for the music but because this is not the original album.
VINE VOICEon 9 August 2013
Purchased because I used to have this classic album on cassette which I loved during the 1980s. It was brilliant listening to it and really brought back memories. Considering that he released the majority of the album tracks it's a pretty good buy. It also ties up to Spike Lee's documentary about the album. Simply great. Favourite track: Man in The Mirror.
on 13 March 2017
This is a classic album. The vinyl cover is a window fold cover which is on thick card, not like some of the reissued vinyls that are on cheap thin card. The actual vinyl is 180g which brillient. Only thing when buying this bare in mind that 'leave me alone' is not on this album.
on 14 May 2017
five stars every time for michale jackson
on 10 March 2017
Perfect
on 25 May 2017
brill
on 10 April 2017
Still listening to it in 2017. Love it!