on 20 April 2017
I already had the vinyl version from way back but no turntable to play it on, so now I have the CD I am enjoying Santana's music once again. Great trip down memory lane.
on 23 June 2017
Loved this album when it first came out so far in advance of most music in so many ways. Hasn't dated so much due to great guitar work and percussionists. One of the all time great albums in my opinion.
on 7 April 2017
Carlos was the first album I bought, which unfortunately I had to sell because they are too consumed so many years ago. He missed his presence in my vinyl collection. wonderful album. The vinyl is in good condition, plays perfectly no scratches, clean and the cover has the signs of aging but is in good condition too.thanks
on 8 September 2007
It's been a long time since someone stole my collection of vinyl and I have replaced most of it - now I have Santana Abraxas. The excellent Singing Winds and Crying Beasts starts off an absolute flood of joy. If you could plunge into music and live it this is it!!!! I'd forgotten how wonderful this album was. I can't get the music out of my head!!!!
on 3 October 2017
great item great seller
on 7 March 2017
brilliant
on 3 May 2017
Good value and clean cd
on 17 October 2017
fantastic album with great quality sound,bargain.
on 28 July 2017
Excellent service and a great record.
on 16 November 2014