Customer reviews

on 28 May 2004
My first Thunderbirds purchase and I'm pretty pleased with it.
There are some definite ZZ Top (El Loco era) and Dr Feelgood influences and Kim Wilson's vocals occasionally remind me of Tom Jones (Reload era). Hrrruhhh! Although there are some blues in there, most tracks have a poppy feel to them, with not as much guitar work as I'd really like (I bought an Allman Brothers cd on the same day). And the tracks are succinct, keeping to a sensible length rather than going off exploring. But it's still worth five stars.
From other reviews sounds as if this is best of Thunderbirds' commercialised, pop stuff and that there's "The Collection" that looks into rawer bluesier stuff from their early days. If Thunderbirds have lots in common with ZZ Top then that sounds highly promising - their early stuff does more for me than their Eliminator-onwards stuff. So The Collection has been added to my wishlist.
on 16 December 2014
This greatest hits is short and sweet , by all accounts this is there later stuff which hard core fans are no so fond of , I love it .
on 18 March 2013
an excellent album from an under rated group, 'Hot Stuff' it most definitely is.
would recommend this cd to anyone.
on 22 October 2013
Great music great band great vibe
I love it I love it I love it
So do all my wonderful mates
on 18 November 2016
Very expensive for what they are.
on 13 September 2014