Customer reviews

Sailor Moon - Volume 1 to 7 Box Set
Format: DVD|Change

on 22 July 2017
I've been looking for this for ages.the quality is.m not great of the actual picture, but if you're a fan you won't mind. The packaging is very nice, each box contains multiple dvds and then there's a box, holding all them together. The menu title is a bit confusing, we couldn't find out which was the first episode.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 September 2016
Perfect for any fan of the show, the TV series is very hard to come by and this is an amazing price for it as well
on 20 September 2015
My daughter loves Sailor Moon and can be difficult to get hold of. Well priced too.
on 23 June 2016
Daughter very happy with this!
on 3 October 2017
BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!

I have searched high and low for these DVDs and you cannot find the English-Dub versions anywhere! I was a bit skeptical incase I spent this kind of money and it wasn't what I thought but as soon as I started watching the DVDs I was transported back to my childhood when I watched this on TV! There are no extras and the menu may be difficult, but if you just choose the first title at the top on the left hand side, it will automatically play all the episodes on the disc. I do like how it starts off the next series very nicely in the last DVD.

These DVDs are NOT HD or the quality you get in animation today, but considering it was made in the 1990's, you can't complain. Also the mouths and the voices don't always match up yes, but considering it was made originally in Japanese and dubbed in English, once again, you can't complain!
on 11 September 2015
brilliant
on 4 April 2016
I used to watch this with my cousins as a child so bought it as a walk down memory lane - worked a charm!
on 31 October 2014
GREAT
on 12 January 2013
On disc 1, episode 6 it is a failior at the ending sequence making my DVD-player to "hook up" if it is possible to understand what i try to say.
It is the same problem with cisc 2, episode 6.
Otherwise it is nothing at all bothering.