on 14 December 2013
This is an album that I loved when I was a teenager in the 1970s but, over time, I have fallen out of love with slightly in comparison with its predecessors particularly ''Eldorado and 'Face The Music'. Having said that there is still plenty of good stuff contained over 70 odd minutes of music. The highlight is, for me, the superbly crafted 'Concerto For A Rainy Day' which culminates in that evergreen favourite 'Mr Blue Sky' although my favourite individual track featured is the superior ballad 'Steppin' Out'. A good nostalgia trip that I think is worth revisiting.
on 1 October 2017
One of the greatest albums of all time. Yes, Mr Blue Sky will be his definitive track, but this album is filled full of brilliant and catchy tunes, but also demonstrate originality and fantastic musicianship. The way that the tracks link together is really well thought out and there is fabulous variation in the style used.
on 12 September 2017
Bought for my new old cassette player, I am going retro so thought I would tri this as ELO was my favourite band.
on 1 September 2017
GREAT MUSIC !!
Brings back lots of great memories listening to ELO. Have always loved their music.
on 20 May 2017
Brilliant. After watching Guardians of Galaxy was reminded of this wonderful album
on 13 March 2017
Bought for my Mum for Christmas to play in the car, was one of her favourites years ago , I. Have to say It's becoming one of mine too.
on 5 August 2017
First Class, no problems what so ever. Thanks very much.
on 17 August 2017
Excellent CD, great service.
on 31 March 2017