on 4 July 2013
This is a show I have longed to see which I did a couple of weeks ago. The CD of Chorus Line is a great reminder of the fantastic music and the hard work put in to performing it on stage. I have played the CD many times since receiving it and get a thrill every time I do.
on 8 January 2016
I never got to see this live, but loved the soundtrack. Another replacement for long lost vinyl.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2009
Obviously no two singers sound the same, but having enjoyed for many years a cast (same cover on front as CD, I found this particular version somewhat lacking. Less clarity, quirkiness and power to many of the singing voices. I was disappointed.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 9 January 2016
Best version
on 31 May 2013
A excellent quality Cd and superb quality services in everyway. So very many thanks for this brilliant purchase. 1 Very HAPPY customer!
on 16 March 2015
I have the vinyl LP and an old cassette tape of this show, and have always loved it. I decided it was time for a CD and it's great; such fabulous songs. Fast delivery too.
on 23 August 2013
Reminds me of my childhood. When i heard West End version was closing i thought i had to have it
on 8 September 2014
Takes me back to the memorable 1970's when I saw the live musical in the West End, London as a young teen! I wore the LP out with continuous play back in those days. Serious trip of nostalgia, listening to the CD.
on 16 July 2013
Have just downloaded this and it sounds as great, and better than you remember it.
Like visiting an old and treasured friend.
Dave Bissett
One person found this helpful
on 26 October 2013
Just the best. I have known and loved this show since the 70s and it is wonderful to have a copy of these great lyrics and their music.