Customer reviews

Crazysexycool
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 29 May 2016
One of the finest albums of the mid-90s, not only was TLC at their commercial pinnacle, but is a rare example of an album of all killer and no fuller. On top of the amazing singles which you all know, an impeccable and faithful cover of Prince's If I Was Your Girlfriend, a seductive Take Our Time and blatant rip-pff, oops I mean homage to Janet Jackson's This Time via Something Wicked This Way Comes, an album worth having (if you aren'y one of the millions who don't have it). The Vinyl edition is sexier than words...... go-buy
on 30 October 2017
Loved TLC then, still love them all these years later. Has all the classics. A fabulous band that were cut short way too soon.
on 29 September 2015
Brilliant album from TLC this album is sexy,sassy,funny and just so amazing. It's rare I find an album I can listen to more than once all the way thru but this is one of the those!!!
on 30 March 2018
Brilliant
on 17 September 2017
Great album.
on 24 August 2017
Fabulous again good old tlc
on 28 November 2016
Good album
on 18 January 2014
I wish more women were making music like this today, its a shame. Now I need to watch the recent movie about TLC starring Lili Mama, loads of people have told me to watch it! Anyway, great album, loads of classics.
on 21 April 2015
I had to have on my smart phone. I had the CD but I had to have it on my phone as well. This and Lauryn Hill's Miseducation are the greatest albums of the 20th century.
on 24 September 2017
A great album that has stood the test of time and takes me back to my youth...