Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 March 2017
This was a pleasant reminder of another life which has slipped into the past. The quality was OK but the tracks are all very samey and almost all from early Sinatra days. At the price it was value for money. What more can I say?
on 10 December 2015
I read a review which had the opinion that the only jolly song was Jingle Bells and nearly did not purchase it. I have recently started to enjoy some of Sinatra's music and thought I would take a chance: Tracks 1, 15 and 16 are the best, cheerful and suit his singing style. #2, 3,5,13 are 'dated' Christmas renditions as they evoke nostalgia but at a very slow pace compared with today's music. #4: I'll be home for Christmas - again, dated but too melancholic for me at Christmas. Track 11 - had to turn it off - somber, melancholic. 5 tracks are 'traditional', formal Christmas hymns. If you have contemporary Christmas music tastes it is possibly not for you, however those searching for nostalgia would possibly enjoy it.
on 30 December 2014
Royalty when it comes to the old crooners of his time and a good selection of his best although many will no doubt take issue with my idea of this best....each to their own.
on 27 December 2013
Really good cd for traditional Christmas songs and carols. A must have cd for any Christmas fan, a real feel good cd.
on 17 February 2015
Great cd!! Went down well when we were having our Christmas lunch! !
on 22 December 2016
Sinatra singing Xmas favs. It can't get a lot better than this.
on 16 January 2015
Lovely collection. Speedily sent.
on 2 January 2015
Present for my mum - she loved it
on 29 November 2016
I bought this as a little gift for my Nanna and she loves it.
on 1 November 2016
love it, got me in to the Christmas spirit