on 25 October 2009
Great workout DVD.
It has so many moves which I have never seen before which make you sweat and work so hard.
A million times better than any UK workout DVDs. Its great seeing previous contestants doing the workouts if you watch the Biggest Loser series on SKY.
on 24 June 2011
Another great workout from the biggest loser.

Has 3 different levels, is recomended to start at level one and then after two weeks add level two and after a further two weeks to add level 3.

Has good warm up and cool down as well.

The other partipants are previous winners of the biggest loser american tv show - and they are in good shape!

Is a challenging workout using light hand weights to combine cardio with strength for a good workout.
on 7 August 2010
I like Bob's training style, and in the dvd he delivers a great workout. I love to do this dvd on my toning days, and always feel I've worked hard. It's also great to see some of the former contestants that take part. Ali, the first female Biggest Loser, in particular is by far the most inspiring for me. She is in such great shape that she could be a trainer herself and I hope that one day with hard work and dedication that can be me :-)
on 30 November 2013
Love this DVD, can be a bit slow in places but really feel like I am doing something. Worth trying
on 1 April 2015
Didn't work in my DVD player so I had to it back :(:(:(
on 30 September 2012
Great DVD was great to use until I had a car accident and can't use it now as have a herniated spine