on 15 January 2016
This is my go to foundation has been for years . Great matte foundation but not overly matte or cakey,easy to blend I use a stipple brush to apply as I have large pores and def last all day , when my skin is dry i tend to add 2drops of vitamin e oil to foundation then apply gives a dewy look but not shiny .i would recommend this foundation for any ages its fantastic and has great buildable coverage .deluvery was quick and i will be buying more from this seller
on 4 September 2017
I think I am going to stick to this make up for a long time, I have tried many different brands, but I really like this one because it matches perfectly the tone of my skin, it doesn't stain and it's barely greasy. It does leave a bit of shine on your skin, but it goes away if you apply some oil-free powder foundation afterwards. Just bear in mind that it doesn't have sun protection factor.
on 29 August 2015
This has to be the best foundation ever. And I love this colour, although you will probably need your own! 108 has a real pink tint rather than the yellowy/beige lots of others are.
on 16 October 2016
Have been wearing this makeup for years, much cheaper on amazon than in boots. I mix two colours together to get the right colour for the season.
on 22 September 2017
I always use lasting performance soft beige foundation & I've used it for many years now. It covers very well & stays on for the whole day with a covering of Matt powder
on 2 March 2016
My favourite foundation which I have used for years. Having visited all my local chemists, department stores etc. was disappointed to find the shade I use is discontinued.
Not only did I find it on line but it was half the price, brilliant!
on 4 March 2017
More expensive in the shops...so, very pleased with purchase and delivered before estimated delivery date!
on 26 September 2015
Not having the face of a porcelain doll I am happy to say this product covers all my imperfections, not that I have too many. I Hope it continues to be available till I hit the deck.
on 24 March 2015
I have oily skin and struggle with a long lasting foundation. This max factor foundation is decent foundation and lasts for around 8 hours.

For the price it's good value and I wear it most days. I teach PE and I'm outside for the majority of the day. I'm happy that I still have makeup on at the end of the school day!
on 6 August 2015
I have pale skin and freckled skin and find it difficult to find shades light enough. This is the right shade and gives good coverage of blemishes. A good buy I would recommend it.