Customer reviews

Colour: Tortoise Green Classic / 902|Change

on 13 February 2015
Great sunglasses! I'll give 4 starts just because the SIZE of it was not what I was expecting. It's smaller than the ones I tried in stores. Luckily it worked for me, but if you have a large face, big head (lol), it might look too small. Classy anyway.
on 12 October 2016
The usual good build and lenses that you would expect from a pair of Ray-bans. Very good glasses at a price that cannot be made on the High Street.
on 3 August 2017
Solid, rugged, handsome. Comes with a very hardy pouch, too.
on 25 May 2016
Brilliant sunnies. Amazon was by far the cheapest price I could find on the internet, including deals on Groupon and the like.
on 28 August 2017
(that is what I want)
on 17 November 2016
Great original, perfect on delivery
on 16 June 2015
The real deal, look great at a fab price.
on 4 April 2016
Had previously bought from the same seller and couldn't have been happier. They were a birthday present for my partner and he loved them. He can't wait for the sun to come
on 18 July 2013
Decided to treat myself to a decent pair of sunglasses and took a chance buying them without trying them on. Glad I took the risk as I love them. They come in super quick time and really well packaged. Cant praise them enough. Treat yourself!
on 25 May 2015
I ordered these in a size 'SMALL' on a sunday and they came the day after - very quick service. The sunglasses were as expected, very small, but I had to send them back as I did not like how they fit me and the way they looked. Overall great service and very easy returns.