Customer reviews

Frisk Tracedown A4, Pack of 5, Graphite
Colour: Graphite|Change

on 16 February 2014
this is a good product and i use it for tracing. the reason i like it very much is because you can use it up to about seven or eight times. i enlarge photographs, trace them and then paint watercolour.
on 12 August 2015
i work with vellum so was looking for transfer paper that doesn't leave a mess.
well this sone still does. true enough that you can rub it off, but that damages the surface of the substrate i work on. plus the lines do not come out like line, more like spotty dotted line.
do not recommend for fine work.
fast delivery though.
on 7 June 2014
This is the first time I have used this product and I can genuinely recommend it to anyone uncertain about purchasing it.
The ordering was easy and the price was right and the delivery was fast and efficient. I will definitely use this company again without any qualms
on 17 September 2013
This product is well worth the money. It saves me a lot of effort trying to drawn on water colour paper as I can trace the picture and it turns out perfect ready to paint. I've used the tracedown more than once and it still give a good out line.
on 28 August 2017
Very good but as headline says it can smudge if you move your hand over the Tracedown too heavily. You can minimise this by using a sheet of thin card. Traces with a fairly light, grey line that is easily hidden my the watercolours, gouache or acrylics I use. Delivery was excellent. It is re-usable many times.
on 16 July 2017
It's just carbon paper really, but it erases and makes the initial drawing so easy. If your draughtsmanship leaves a little to be desired, these will make it quick and easy as well as accurate. I have since moved on to using grids, but these gave me confidence to paint from photographs.
on 3 February 2017
Absolutely perfect for using with black paper I was well inpressed.
on 3 May 2017
Fit for purpose but a little messy. I managed to get my pattern on to wood but unfortunately even though I was extremely careful, the slightest pressure to hold it in position also left marks that were not so easy to remove.
on 3 October 2015
Really useful product for me to trace drawings on to canvas & paper. Any unwanted marks are easily erasable, unlike carbon paper. Colours are great too, allowing you to trace on to dark backgrounds.
on 23 March 2014
Brilliant. Clean and easy to use. I never new this was available and it will open up a new world of creative opportunities.