Customer reviews

Style: STYLE A|Change
Price:£79.00 - £113.99

on 8 January 2014
Bought for my grandson who is 18 months. He liked the zoo animals but is just a bit young to understand the whole zoo concept. I feel in a few months time he will understand but for now just enjoys playing with the animals,car and toy people.
on 16 March 2014
My son loves playing with this it has all the popular animals, a vehicle and lots of people including a baby. He plays for ages with this making noises and now even knows what a giraffe is! Great value, well made, hours of fun!
on 26 August 2013
Very prompt delivery, good value and product as described. The children at our Parent & Toddler Group love this addition to our Playmobil toys.
on 24 January 2014
Great,sturdy,good quality toys. Bought for my niece &nephews 2nd birthday.. They love playing with it, & sure they will have lots of fun with it.
on 1 November 2015
My son loves all the little animals and pieces in this set. He likes the people, the pram and baby, the tractor, and even the fence. I thought it came with a lot of fencing but he actually likes putting them together and making pens for the animals. The attention to detail is impressive. The people can sit on the horse's back. The quality of playmobil is always very good and this is no exception.
on 2 January 2015
Good set, lots of pieces to play with, excellent value!
My 2.5yo son was very excited when he spotted the truck (obvs) but enjoys playing with all the animals (although he thinks it's a farm and sings "Old McDonald" while playing but anyway)
He also has "normal" Playmobil but I think these 1.2.3 are more adapted to his age (no small bits that can be eaten/choked on).
on 4 December 2015
Bought this for my Granddaughter as one of her Christmas presents this year so not given it to her yet. I know she will love it. Playmobil is exceptionally good for interactive, imaginative play for all ages from 1 1/2 years. Colourful, sturdy and (though sometimes a little expensive) usually great value for money as it lasts for ever - we have some that's about 37 years old!!!
on 4 August 2016
My niece loves items from this set which was bought for her 1st birthday. I say 'items' as she has selected the ones she likes and carries them everywhere in a little bag. Great product and I also recommend Playmobil (the older children's toys) as there is such a variety of products that it makes birthdays and Christmas' easy to buy for!!!
on 6 December 2014
Bought this to give to my one year old niece for Christmas so not opened it up. I'm a big fan of playmobile so I'm sure it will be of the same good standard that the sets usually are. My daughter has been collecting playmobile sets for years and we haven't been disappointed with any yet :)
on 17 January 2016
I was very pleased with my purchase. My granddaughter aged two loved it when she opened it at Christmas. Perfect for her age and beginning to play imaginatively . Loves naming the animals and looking in a book to find them and match them. Very pleased with the quality.