on 6 November 2013
Though I didn't really gain anything from it the ex loved it that much she left me haha. Oh well
on 2 January 2012
Hubby and I thought we would give this a try to spice things up a bit! Other people seem to like it but not for me I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive for this. It felt like I was on fire and not in a pleasant way. Just made me rush for the cold shower to wash it off. Not the desired effect we were looking for :(
on 5 January 2011
This gel works quickly, and it produces a warm, tingling and very pleasant sensation ! It's non-greasy, and don't be put off by the relatively small volume (15mls), you only need a very small amount each time.
on 6 December 2010
Bought some kinda by accident as i was entitled to a free item at Anne summers on a 3 for 2 deal... anyway it's stacks better than the other two lubes i bought, I'm not sure what it does but I've only got to get the tiny little bottle out and the Mrs is a giggling mess and foaming at the mouth. Well recommended and don't be put off by the small size; a little bit really does go a long way... or you can use a load and go the full 9 yards. Going to buy some more on here as it's far far cheaper than in the shops.
on 2 October 2013
Excellent product very intense orgasms, ideal for the more mature lady who needs a bit of a boost in their love life
on 16 February 2013
Honestly after using on 3 occasions I can honestly state that it has made no difference. I have used other products from different ranges which give better results. Don't bother buying would be my advice!
on 22 April 2013
my girlfriend said it doesn't do anything to her. doesn't feel much different apart from the slight burning sensation this induces
on 24 July 2013
First time me and my love have used any type of "enhancer" so perhaps this review is a little bit skewed in the way a starving man would assume a loaf of bread is a 5-star banquet, I guess.

I may as well list the bad point first. The amount you get is tiny, it's barely any bigger than a bottle of nail polish.

The good points though, are many. First, the look of the thing is such that you could leave it on the side and at a glance most people will ignore it. The bottle feels solid and robust, due to being small, it feels like you could throw it at a wall and it wouldn't shatter. It comes with a seal so you know if it has been opened prior etc.

In terms of in the bedroom, it works pretty well. It's not a "cure all" but it is pretty useful. Depending on how you want to use it, it'll serve your needs. The bottle might be small but you only need a small amount, and once it has been applied it turns an otherwise typical sex session into one that feels like it's been done in a fury of passion after both of you have abstained for a month etc...I'm sure you've been in that position before, the rare feeling of ultimate unstoppable desire, etc.

Didn't work inside as much as it did on the outside, but it works on me and my love, so it's good for both sexes. Naturally it works better on females than males, though.

Anyway, worth buying. Either as a warm up type item, a workout type item, or a finisher item, it will serve your needs.
on 27 August 2013
im not going into details but i think you should buy it, and then you will be happy all the time.
on 15 July 2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh! yes this darling little gel was VERY much worth the money! Easy to use and I would be very happy to buy this product again