Customer reviews

9oz Hot Pink Paper Cups, Pack of 14
Colour: Hot Pink|Size: Pack of 14|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 November 2016
I bought these for my sons minecraft birthday party and am really pleased with the colour and quality of them. They are slightly sturdier than other cups I have had which is helpful for little hands.
I used black sharpie to make creeper faces on them. The colour is perfect and they look really effective.
I had four left over so made them into a game called shoot the creeper where they had to try and shoot the creepers off the side. My son thought this was brilliant!!
As always, they were very reasonably priced on Amazon and delivered quickly. Just what I needed!!
review image review image
on 9 August 2016
These arrived, in excellent condition, the day after I ordered them and I'm delighted with them, as they're for the children to use at our Golden Wedding celebration in October, along with some gold stripey straws. I was puzzled by a previous reviewer complaining they weren't gold or shiny. Maybe the ones he got weren't but the ones I have most definitely ARE!
on 30 August 2017
Great for our party!. Can use for cold drink or hot! And use a marker to write names on so everyone knows who's cup is who's!
on 10 December 2015
This fabulous set of Emerald Green paper party cups are fantastic for any minecraft related parties!
They are a good quality set which had a set of 14 for a small price, would recommend!

They exceeded my expectations, and would use them again!
on 1 June 2017
Could have been a bit stronger. They tended to bend a little when full of liquid.
Lovely red colour .Arrived on time and nicely packaged.
on 30 March 2017
Great for parties. I did a silver and purple theme and it all looked very nice.
on 6 February 2014
Perfect size and perfect colour for my daughters 1st birthday which was a pink princess theme. I actually expected them to be smaller for some reason! perfect just what i wanted! Looked in alot of shops for pink party items but couldnt find! especially at such a low price!
on 15 August 2017
Good price for cups for my son's birthday party.
on 17 November 2015
Lovely strong and smart looking cups. I used them (along with the blue cups) for a spider-man themed party as they were much cheaper than official spider-man cups.
on 10 July 2017
Quick delivery and perfect for party's