on 9 March 2009
A truly enjoyable listen and insight to a group that I had never really taken any notice of until I met my boyfriend. The recording studio tracks are funny and you realise what additional material was included to each particular track to make it what they are today.
on 24 May 2011
If you don't want to buy all their albums this is just the best alternative for the best band ever. I finally bought it on Amazon after a long search in Belgium shops.
I can highly recommend it. Enjoy!
on 16 January 2013
Glad there are CD's because LP would be worn. Many beautiful songs. If you like the Kinks a must have.
on 5 January 2015
great music from a great band
on 9 March 2009
Picture Book6y

the day after i got the set i put it into my six cd hanger in my car and have experienced the joy of hits for two weeks, some of them with profound lyrics. my absolute favorites are hollywood boulevard and shang-ri-la
BUT BUT BUT...why shall i sit there missing "Dandy"? it is not there and to stop my hands shaking i had to find and listen to hermans hermits version, before i reentered the world of kinks - it is much more than a book.
on 9 July 2014
very good
on 4 February 2009
Amazon UK had this delivered to my Phoenix address promptly.

This is a great anthology of Kink's material for those New Kink's fans and old fans that want to update their worn out LPs. I bought this 6 pack for the obscure songs that were not released up to now or hard to find. Ray took his artist rights to the limit by not including songs like 'Hatred' which clearly defines the Ray-Dave relationship.
on 27 September 2014