Price:£1.89+ Free shipping

on 18 September 2010
If I could rate this eyeliner -5, I would. This eyeliner not only stings around my eyes but doesn't come off very easily and ended up removing a lot of my eyelashes. I was left red and sore. It doesn't smell very nice either, I do NOT recommend this product! Awful!
on 1 October 2010
i defiantly do not recommend this.
it smells AWFUL!
the worst thing ive ever smelt.
it also hurts my eyes, SO much!
my eyes start feel really painful the second i applied it.
on 29 May 2011
its the worst kind of eyeliner on the market. it hurts your eyes like u put petrol on it. it definitely smells like petrol and please do not buy it.

i use it as a tattoo pen to write stuff on my hand and things. its ok like that. it stays on for around 5 days - damn whats this stuff made of. :/
on 15 June 2013
Not a good eye-liner. The liner peels off a bit though so that's annoying and I found the tip too hard to use but I guess that's because its so cheap.It did sting my eyes at first.

I recommend you don't buy it
on 31 July 2016
I bought this because I usually use w7 'paint the line' eyeliner and that was very good, but isn't sold anymore.

I can't stand just about everything about this eyeliner.

The brush is too fat, and going over the line for a second time (which you have to do, because the brush is too fat), the first layer comes off so you have a wonky grey line.
If you actually want it to be black, you have to reapply after the first layer dries.
This stuff is sticky and cracks and falls off in bits, and sticks to eyelashes so hard that it hurts to pull off.
on 11 February 2013
This eyeliner is horrendous, cannot stress enough!! I've been having problems with eyes for three months after using this, left with blepharitis-burns-excessive tearing-swelling on eyelids! It may be cheap but if you care about your skin avoid like the plague, cannot believe this product hasn't been recalled. Awful awful awful!
on 23 October 2013
At first I loved this eyeliner, it stayed on for ages, looked good and the brush made it easy to apply. Sadly the eyeliner irritated my eyes and I had to stop using it. Maybe not one for people with sensitive skin?
on 8 June 2013
i find that the eye liner fades far to quickly and its very flacky which is not good for when im at work.
on 20 September 2015
Always been using this liquid eyeliner because the brush is hard, meaning you can have more control of it. Also, I don't know whether it mentions this but it is really waterproof. It creates a thick peel-off like layer of eyeliner, which will not wash off with water however is still easy to take off with a little scrub. Definitely recommend to those who enjoy big days out and like their eyeliner stayed a lovely dark black and not rubbing off!
on 14 July 2014
I was a little worried after I had brought this item as many people had posted bad comments saying this has been flaky, hard to get off or hurt their eyes but for me this product has been brilliant!! It arrived really quickly and I have had no issues what so ever. I know everyone is different and some people are more sensitive than others but I really cannot stress how impressed I have been. For such a low price it’s a bargain and I shall be buying it again when this one runs out. The only thing I think would make it better is if the brush was a little softer but I think after a couple more uses this may happen anyway. Very Happy 