on 7 September 2011
Not so long ago I spent the best part of a grand on a new leather sofa, absolutely loved it...

You know how much time I sit on it since I had one of these beanbags? Never.

They are huge, huge that it almost swallows me when I sit in it. Quite remarkable considering im 6'4".

The material seem to be very hardwearing, plus it comes clean with a wipe, incredibly useful when youve got two dogs running amok.

The versatility of the beanbag is brilliant, I opt for the sideways by lengthway seat as you end up with a supportive back and a little bit to rest your bits on between your legs.

The only problem I have with it is getting up and out of it. From both comfort and actually getting out of it! I go for the ungracious roll off, works every time!

Shipping was very quick too, arrived within a couple of days.

Genuinely considering buying another one in the same vibrant Lime Green colour.
on 16 May 2013
The bag was delivered in 2 large boxes , one with the part filled bag and the other with a net of beans to top it up with. It's a 2 person job to fill it without spilling. My son loves it, great for the living room and his bedroom for sleep overs. However, 2 stars instead of 5 because it is still under filled and it can only be used it as an upright chair when leaning against the wall or the sofa. I appreciate it shouldn't be over filled but the beans supplied take it to about 50% capacity. Shame.

Update 22.5.13

After contacting Comfort Co via Amazon, they supplied extra beans immediately at no cost to myself. The bag is now perfect and wonderfully comfortable. Recommended, plus great customer service. 5 stars.
on 5 April 2013
I am 61 and my son 5, we both use this bean bag.
OK at my age it takes some getting out of once I have sunk right into it but while I am sat on it I find it extremely comfortable.
But I don't get the chance to use it once my son has claimed it.
A great thing about this bean bag is that with a little one watching TV and dropping stuff onto it is that it is easily cleaned, chocolate and drinks come off easily.

There is a down side though, for the first couple of weeks there is a strong smell coming from the material so I had to leave it in the utility room over night, but 2 weeks later it is fine.

I am looking forward to the fine weather to see how it fares in the garden.
on 11 May 2011
i wanted to buy a beanbag for so long and this beanbag is amazing. its big, comfortable, versatile, practical and looks great.
at first i was torn between a round beanbag or a rectangular bazaar one. i am so glad i chose this shape. the corners give the bag versatility so you can sit on it so many different ways to get comfortable. i think it supports my shoulders and back far better than a conventional round one too. perfect for sitting down to read, movie nights at home and sunbathing on.
the product is waterproof, flame retardant and has an inner lining so it wont split. its also very lightweight to drag about the house. its great for sunbathing on outside - plastic garden furniture = FAIL in comparison. 2 people can sit on it, its great for naps and everyone who tries my one instantly wants one (and im not surprised).
the price is great, i went on similar sites and what appears to be an identical bag under another brand name was 3x the price. so thank you amazon and bazaar beanbags :)
i cant praise this product enough. i think they should sell them in ikea.
...one last thing, i was concerned that the bag would be a lot smaller than i was expecting because they always use tiny people to model them in pictures. im very glad to say its just as big as i had hoped - if not bigger and it really does eat you up when you jump on it.

STANDARD.
on 18 April 2013
Don't waste your money on a "Fatboy" the Bazaar is exactly the same and quality is just as good, plus there are more colour options and at a fraction of the price. My dog is not aloud on the couch but loves being able to cwtch up on the bazaar bag with myself or my girlfriend. The covering material is easily wiped clean of doggy slobber and muddy foot prints, plus dog hair doesn't stick to it like it does to fabrics.

Great buy.
on 10 December 2014
The Bazaar bag is smaller than I thought it would be in size but being 4Ft 11 it wont be a problem for me.

PROS:
It's comfortable.
It will easily fit myself and one other on it (not that I'm planning to share too often).
The material seems very thick and strong plus it's pleasant to touch which is an important factor to me.

I've read previous reviews where people have said they need more filling. The filling provided I found to be adequate. If more filling was added then you might not be able to control the different photographed seating configurations although once I've used it more than having just received it and lounging on it in my excitement, small things excite me, then I'll add to this review if I think it truly needs more filling.

Cons: NONE!

I keep looking at it as it reminds me of dairy milk chocolate so I'm sure it will keep me happy for years to come...

Just an update for those who are thinking of buying this product:
I measured it and the dimensions are as described.
I loved the purple bean bag so much I bought another only in bright orange.
You have to really squish yourself into position if you want to lie on it but once you've found that sweet spot you won't want to move as it's so comfortable.
on 19 December 2014
I was delighted when I first purchased this bean bag last October. Loved everything about it. However, to my dismay I noticed yesterday that the waterproof backing has come away from part of the bag and shredded inside. When I phoned the company to enquire about this, they informed me it happens when near a heat source. It hasn't been put near a radiator, as we don't have one and it's the other side of the room from the air heating vent and can't be put near it due to the set up in the room. (Also who in the right mind would put material close to a heat source blocking the heat from rising and circulating?!) When I explained that there was no way it could have been near a heat source I was then told this can ONLY happen if near a heat source,.... I am big enough to accept if breakages are due to my error but I am miffed it is implied that I am at fault when there is simply no way this item has been near a heat source. Not impressed after paying over £60 for the bean bag to last little more than a year!!

The bean bag had never even been taken outside, so goodness knows how long it would last if used outside during the summer. When enquired if this bean bag isn't as robust as normal bean bags I was told it was in fact the most hardy of materials. I am astounded as I've material bean bags that have survived 10 plus years with heavy wear used inside and out. Imagine my delight of being informed that the bean bags are only guaranteed for a year!
Be careful folks, this bag looks nice on the outside but doesn't stand up to any wear and tear. Gutted as I was very careful with this beanbag as it was a lot of money to pay and was a treat!
Advice, great bean bag while it last but don't expect many years of use. On another note, I am now looking into flame retardant underwear as I obviously must have an extremely hot bottom!!!!
on 27 February 2011
This product arrived very promptly and was really well packaged. It is absolutely as described on Amazon. The quality is excellent and it is very comfy. It can easily fit 3 children when they are sprawling in front of the television but it is now my chair of choice when the kids have gone to bed! It's brilliant!
on 28 November 2011
I bought this for my Dad as he loves to sit in the garden with a good book, i wanted something that would be waterproof and all take some wear and tear. We have a lot of bbq's so i wanted something that wouldn't hold on to smells and could cope with the dog jumping on it. It has coped with all of this as well and the many children in our family and it so comfortable i have slept on it! A really good buy and i would recommend every time.

Rachel
on 10 May 2011
So from the top, the company that send this out get thumbs up for two reasons - They sent it out incredibly quick. After the problem with my card it took 2 working days. No complaints there. Secondly, I had an issue with Amazon when I tried to pay as it turned out I hadn't updated my details to reflect my new card. I did this but Amazon seemed a little slow putting it through. The 3rd party replied back to both of my messages to them promptly and advised they would update me on the Friday to confirm the order had now been passed through to them. Tick marks once more.

Now as for the beanbag...I was expecting it to be big, it is! I'm not quite sure just how big I expected it to be but it's certainly bigger! I had endless fun last night shifting into all sorts of comfy positions. It really is so gawd damn comfy to sit (I'm 6'2, 11 stone btw).

What else? I ordered the black one because I want to put it in the garden on those rare days the sun makes a showing in Scotland. I'm hoping it heats up quite a bit under the rays.

So anyway, would I advise you guys to buy one? Yes. Certainly. I think just to be aware how much space the thing actually takes up. I'm very happy in mine now playing xbox.