Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 May 2016
This clapper board is fine for the price I paid (£1.80 and free postage) as long as you don't expect a robust Pro-Quality model that will withstand years of abuse.
It's made out of cheap wood and is comparatively flimsy but given reasonable care I can't see why it shouldn't last a long time.
No amateur film maker NEEDS a clapper board these days as most amateur cameras provide audio that is in sync with the video and the metadata embedded in the video files gives the time, date and other relevant info you will require for each clip.
It is unashamedly a fun object but one which can be used for film-making provided you treat it with care.
Enclosed is a shot of me using it on the set of my latest blockbuster.
review image
on 2 June 2012
Bought for my 5 year old granddaughter. She loves playing with it and putting on pretend shows. Well worth the money. Very quick delivery and just like the real thing.
on 18 May 2014
I could use a hand clap to sync my audio and video but for this really cheap price I decided I might as well buy a clapper board and do it the old fashioned way! Works. Nice board, great price for wood, good sound made when clapping.
on 9 January 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old to accompany the camcorder he was getting for Christmas. It is a fun novelty item which helped him feel like a 'real' director and is cheap to buy. My only criticism is that the screw attaching the clapper is a little loose, but this was easily fixed.
on 29 April 2016
Ordered this to put with the photo booth at my sister's Oscars themed party.
Good value for money. Can't really complain.
I have kept it in the photo booth box for next time. I imagine it will last me a long time.
Good little addition to any VIP themed party.
on 2 December 2016
Quality not what I'd have liked as a gift for a little one who is intent on making his own movies. Perfect if just for a prop.
He will be ok with it, just would have liked it to be slightly better quality
on 15 June 2016
For the price I can't complain, however, I had to take it out the packaging before giving it as a gift so I could glue it back together as the top part had come off. Luckily, it was only a small jokey present for a friend so I wasn't looking for top quality; for the price it wasn't bad and did the job of getting a laugh out of my friend.
on 22 December 2015
looks so cute, bought for a gift for a movie making newbie, who was making small films using his phone camera, so didn't want a massive one. This is still a really good size however, it's not massive, but it's not tiddly either, you could write on it with ease.
on 2 January 2014
I love these, we ordered one for each of the tables at our film themed wedding and they were a real talking point. Having said that one was broken (although we could glue it back together) and they wouldn't stand up for a lot of use. We were delighted with them for the cost and what we wanted them for.
on 27 November 2015
Great for use in themed Oscar party ... or a low budget film haha. Have given 5 stars because it was delivered quickly, well packaged , is as described and is value for money . And the winner is .......!