on 16 September 2017
Marvellous design/value/delivery!
on 20 April 2017
Brought this for world book day, it didn't fit my five years head. And was very poorly made but it was cheap.
on 22 March 2017
Cheap, but you get what you pay for.
on 5 April 2017
Very cheaply made. Unstiched within 24 hours.
on 11 October 2013
These hats were bought for my 2 and 4 year old. They just fit my 2 year old but the hat is too small for my 4 year old. It was a shame as they are quite nice. I had considered returning but with postage costs it is probably not worth it.
on 3 November 2016
I ordered a witch hat for my 22months old daughter but it was already damaged when I received it. I put a return label which they sent and sent it back about 2 weeks ago but still they don't pay me back. I contacted them via amazon website but they did not reply me yet. The price is very cheap but still I payed for it so they should pay me back as it was a faulty item. I ordered another one and the hat was much smaller. It was perfect size for my daughter but I believe there are two different size as first one which was a faulty item was quite big for her. The hat quality is very thin but it's ok for once use. My daughter seems happy to have the hat so I gave 2 stars.
on 27 October 2014
Think they must have changed the size looking at the other reviews as this is way too big for my 2 year old. It fits me! Shame as now no time to order a replacement before Halloween :(
on 31 October 2015
Too small for my normal sized 3 year old!! And when I contacted the seller they wouldn't for the pay return, which was more than the hat, so this was a total waste of money for me!
on 9 August 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter. She loved to wear it when she is watching 'Room on a broom". Also good for Halloween trick or treating.
on 7 April 2016
brilliant, just what we needed .fitted (5yr old) perfectly!