on 8 May 2015
Very disappointed. I purchased this item along with the necklace and the bangle/bracelet which I have also reviewed. Upon receiving the set in the post today i have to admit I was little annoyed. the necklace and bracelet had black patches on them but the earrings...

The earnings, including the hook, were completely black, which partially shows in the picture. The item is advertised as 'Ornami Silver Ladies...' and the materials listed are: silver. Due to this i would expect a 'Silver' item. If they have not lied they have definitely misled.

I am currently looking for silver cleaner to see if this helps to get rid of the black surface to reveal any silver. I hope it will. :/
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2016
The earrings are discoloured! I read another review that said they're looking for solver cleaner! I will do the same! I've had the book in my ear so I don't think. Can return them or I would! Lovely design but poor finish! I contacted the company and they are very happy to give a complete refund without question! I gather this item is faulty! Others have reviewed ok!
on 11 May 2015
I bought these silver earrings to go with matching pendant. Unfortunately the earrings were very tarnished so I returned them & asked for them to be replaced. Unbelievably the second pair were even more tarnished than the first ones! See photo. I have now given up on getting these earrings & asked for a refund.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2015
Bought as a gift & very pleased with the quality of this product! A little chunkier than expected but still an exelkent purchase & very good value!
I was nervous buying jewellery online without seeing it but risked it as couldn't find what was required...definitely paid off & would buy from this seller again.
Arrived quickly & well packaged too!
on 9 January 2017
Superb earrings and at a very competitive price. I also bought the necklace to go with these and would definitely recommend Ornami jewellery to anyone looking for good quality at reasonable prices.
on 8 December 2009
These silver Celtic earrings are very nice, much admired. They are not too long and dangling, but not so short that they don't show up very well. Plain silver, lovely classic design. The hooks are long so the earrings are well seated and stay in, and also the hooks are sturdy so the earrings are easy to put in.
11 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2014
Absolutely beautiful! Well made & feel quite heavy in the hand - good quality. Ear joints & main body marked silver. Well packaged & arrived within 2 days of order - delighted & surprised with that also. Will definitely buy more. Thank you!
on 20 December 2014
had a small amount of blackness on the ear part , sending back as the necklace had more tarnish on it , I know they werent expensive but i have bought cheaper items that didnt have this
on 2 May 2017
it arrived in time and it is as described, great product.
on 26 January 2015
These really don't look silver. Mine have arrived and they look discoloured and like they are a heavy metal just covered in silver. Not impressed with these at all.