on 27 November 2012
Would recommend adding this when buying the pod, . Made the stairs and landing much easier to reach and great for the ceilings
on 22 July 2015
Well now PAINT POD has been discontinued by Dulux and anything paintpod is being sold off...if you already have a system and want to extend your systems life a bit....BUY NOW!!!

I bought this item to replace an existing extended reach handle....and wanted to future proof my system given I know it only had months left (the paint has now all but gone but I am using other paint through the system OK). Surprisingly, while the handle is the same as the previous purchase in every way, the same annoyance exists...when leaning back to paint the ceiling the lock on the handle gives way and I have to relock it to continue, costing time in mess in the process. I did in the end drill a small hole through the entire handle and position a nail through the hole to stop it collapsing. It worked brilliantly...which begs the question why was this design fault not picked up or corrected - perhaps a reason why the paintpod is now a thing of the past!

Buy quick if you want one or any other part for paintpod if you need one...as items disappear they will become more expensive now it is a thing of the past.
on 14 May 2013
Being rather vertically challenged (5'2") I thought this would be a good purchase... I do really like it and it is very handy, saves going up and down the ladder loads but it's not as long as I imagined it would be. I'm sure it says somewhere on the website the length of it but I just got excited when buying the paintpod system and got this too! Anyway it is a good purchase and very helpful but if you're not so tall then you'll have to stretch and will probably end up with sore arms like I now have.
on 15 August 2013
This was a useful addition to the paint pod as it made it easier to
reach to those higher places.
on 27 February 2013
Just the job for the stairway, wifey isn't so tall so its very good for her to do the walls.
on 20 June 2013
Clean way to paint. Dulux tells me that they are producing more colours for use with this item. Easy to use with good instruction.
on 7 June 2013
I bought this product ready for when I decorate the house I am hoping that it will make the job easier
on 25 April 2014
This is needed for the tops of walls and for covering ceilings if you want to avoid straining yourself. An essential part of the paint pod system I would say.
on 7 July 2014
I found it helped me to do those high parts of the wall without having to use the stepladders which is a lot safer way to work.
on 7 September 2014
Great tool, paints easily doesn't drip. Much faster pump action compared with the earlier model.