Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2017
great
on 4 August 2014
This is a beautiful album. I had it on cassette when it first came out and listened to for years. When tapes turned to CDs, I no longer had a copy of this album and forgot about it until I bought this Goldtop copy years later. The music on this album has aged very well. I'm not sure that the extra songs on the Goldtop edition adds that much to the album really and if a copy of the original album is cheaper, you may as well just get that. This album is a bit of a hidden classic in my books.
on 31 August 2013
Bought this on the back of a 5 star recommendation in q mag many years ago. A good album. Bonus tracks ok- more interesting than brilliant. Don't know if his other albums are as good. You may gather from this it didn't quite reach my (very high) expectations, but glad I have it now. May sound even better after a few plays. Production is of course pretty faultless.
on 31 October 2014
for completists only
on 12 September 2014
This is top music from a top musician/producer, you wond't be dissapointed!
on 9 February 2010
I bought this for my boyfriend, who had it on tape (little rectangular thing with two holes and a thin black strip wrapped around the middle) years ago. He has played it non-stop since!