on 2 June 2016
wish I had bought this instead of the normal strength stuff and used half measures i.e. two bottles out of one sachet, did try making my own out of de iodide salt and bicarbonate of soda, only did it the once from the recipe from the hospital and it was some what chrunchie nut corn flakes too strong
on 4 November 2013
Personally, I am unable to use this product. The hypertonic saline is way too irritating for my poor nose. I was perfectly used to the classic sinus rinse, but can't tolerate this one. It's also worth remembering that if you want to make your rinse solution hypertonic, you can just add a little more than one normal sachet to the water, instead of using the 'special' hypertonic ones, which are basically the content of two normal sachets in a bigger one.
on 20 November 2012
Easy to use, doesn't sting. Does the job. And if I want isotonic saline, I just use twice the volume of water (480ml instead of 240ml) to dilute the sachet! So the pack lasts twice as long!
on 29 June 2016
I have chronic, perennial allergic rhinitis. It's bad enough that I need to use up to two bottles at least three times a day at the hypertonic dosage, as well as prescription steroid drops.

I absolutely couldn't be without a nasal lavage product, and this is the most cost effective one that I've tried. Recommended.

My only comment (to Amazon) is that I would be really happy if they could include this (the hypertonic) version of the product in their Subscribe & Save programme. I use to buy the standard (isotonic) version with Subscribe & Save, but I ended up having to use so many sachets it was just too much trouble and I started buying the hypertonic version wherever I could obtain it at the best price. Sometimes this has been from Neilmed directly, sometimes from Amazon.

Please, Amazon. Add this product (Neilmed Hypertonic) to the Subscribe & Save programme.
on 9 July 2013
Before i started to use them, i could hardly breath through my nose, now my nose is clear and breathing is easy through my nose.
on 31 October 2013
Excellent product used with the NeilMed battery operated pump it has worked wonders for for this condition I have tried everything else and was awaiting surgery, but now I have been able to cancel this after two weeks usage on a daily basis, but now once or twice a week is sufficient to keep my nasal passages clear and allow me to sleep much better, as I don't waken every couple of hours with a blocked nose.
on 20 June 2016
This is extra strength and works very well clearing the sinus
on 18 December 2015
Use these quite often - not sure if they work very well
on 16 May 2016
Great Value for money and good quality
on 20 April 2016