Customer reviews

Hoya 77mm HD Digital Circular Polarizing Screw-In Filter
Size: 77 mm|Change

on 15 May 2017
Hoya 77mm HD Polarizing Filter.
This a must have if photographing in bright light, especially when taking photos around water.
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colours providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
A brilliant all rounder kept in my camera bag at all times.
review image review image
on 19 March 2017
Very happy with my new 67mm hd polatising filter. Arrived well packaged and on time. I am using this on my Nikon 16-85 mm lens and at 16mm there is no vignetting and no notible loss in image quality. Makes a huge difference to the blue skies and clouds, grass is greener and water and glass clarity are superb as that's does an excellent job at eliminating glare. Would definitely recommend and the price is superb athe £30. Absolute bargain.
on 27 March 2017
It's a filter. Does the job. Reasonably thin so should not cause problems with typical wide angle lenses - ok with my zoom at 18mm on Canon crop frame formate. Time will tell if it is durable. Can't say much more than that.
on 17 August 2017
I really loved this product! Never have I been so happy with a product. My friend recommend me to try and I do.Super easy to use. Excellent customer service. I'm very happy! Really good product! Highly recommend! Excellent quality product and super fast shipping! So these are not what I was expecting...but I love them!! Thanks for a great product!! Like as I expect perfection A real deal
on 9 August 2017
The best optical quality and lowest loss circular polarizing filter you can buy.
on 10 July 2017
Good quality filter that does exactly what it says at a reasonable price
on 9 June 2017
Very good. Does as expected. Very thin. Can't compare light transmission to others as I've never owned another one.
on 16 October 2017
great product
on 11 July 2017
Top quality!
on 8 April 2011
Excellent filter, repel's dust and finger prints. Very easy to clean and does not leave marks not like the Pro1 D.
Lets in more light but works as it should. I'll be happy to buy another one.
I highly recommend this product.